My Finance

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

等待

It's been a while since I last blog. So here's some updates..

Finished my internship programme last week, it's a bittersweet moment really. I still remember that day when I first woke up, my heart wept. Never shall the moments in AMD be repeated again. Thanks guys and gals for the fondest of fond memories in the last 18 weeks.. :D

The end of my internship means the beginning of me being jobless. A dilemma looms over me, many things have come through my mind like : Why in the name of [whatever you like] do you decline the offer? or How can you screwed up that interview? and so on, and the list goes on and on..

In the boredom of waiting, I managed to finished reading a particularly old, but yet intriguing novel. It's about the adventure of a tiny little fellow, by the name of Baggins.

Nope, it's not that famous Baggins some assume to be gay, but of his older relative.

Here's a hint: He's the one who gave the One Ring to Frodo the Gay.

As many of you would have guessed it by now, it's about Bilbo Baggins, of his adventure with thirteen dwarfs (not dwarves, mind you) and a wizard, by the weird name of Gandalf.

Why would an old man be fighting in a robe? Fake and Gay..


Too bad the dwarfs are not like those below, all cute and fat with big noses..

Want to cubit me?


but like this one :


Anyone want to cubit me? Try my axe first!


If you have read The Lord of The Rings,then you should be quite familiar with the writing style of Tolkien, with deep and serious language used. The Hobbit however, seems to be targeted for a much younger audience, with it's story-telling style similar to bedtime stories, with a simpler and merrier setting. Anyhow, it's not just meant for young people only, it's a very entertaining read for everyone regardless of age.

Ye Shall Read It!!

No comments: