My Finance

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just have my hair cut...

As the title said, i just have my hair cut...wah lao...the hair academy student used 45 minutes to "style" my hair.....The student who cut my hair was, i think, the same age as me or a year older or younger than me..from the look of his face...At first..when i look at his style of cutting..I was like..OMG...Did he reall know how to cut a nice hair?? But..well..i guess that's why newbies need encouragement and chance..so...i just tried to put my faith in him...And..I was correct..not too bad his cutting...Just need a lot more practice and courage..His hands were trembling when he touched my hair...lol...

Rommel's hairstyle is cool...suits him i guess..and he bought a hair wax worth RM49(Too expensive..^_^")..

May's hair too the longest to be cut..about an hour...but...it looks the sam .if you didn't look carefully...Can't blame her..'cause she like her long hair so so so much...

The hairstylist recommended to have the hair coloured in green...lol...suits me...hehe..i like green...

Look's like it's a great experience to go to that Creative Look Hair Academy...

No comments: