My Finance

Monday, June 07, 2010

Intern

It's been a week since my internship starts, so far so good.

I'm assigned to be lead by a fellow senior trainee for two weeks, to learn how everything inside here works.

I'm kinda lucky to be frank, 'cause my senior is "super hot", my supervisor also "hot". (Quote from James)

Got my result last friday. I'm so glad I finally finished everything, well except internship. Got a very good result, hehe FYP got good result, thank you Mr. Tan Wooi Haw and Dr. Hezerul!!

The results of the other subjects also surprised me. I got good grade for the subject I thought I will FAIL. Surprisingly, it's also the other way around. I got okay-okay only lah grade for subjects I thought I could score.

Life's full of surprises, don't give up on it. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

A good start is half battle won. Work smart and be perceptive. Good luck.

amy said...

A good start is half a battle won. Work smart and be perceptive. Good luck.