My Finance

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A leap of faith

It's so long again. Life's being busy, no time to update blog, lazy blah blah..

Well I think it's a little late now to talk about resolutions and stuffs for the new 2012. But no matter, late's better than nothing right? So let's get started on my 2012 resolution.

Just last week I was listening to MYFM Chui-Ling talking about resolutions and one of her topics was doing things that you love as a living. It really gave me a lot of insight into how and what I want to do and what I want to be. You really have to ask yourself, deep down, what you really want to do with your life.

And that got me thinking,  why have I wasted 2011 with NOTHING accomplished???? So many things unaccomplished, so many things yet to do. It's all the same again, I'm just recycling the feeling of being disappointed each time a year passes...

Hopefully, armed with renewed discipline and passion, I'm going to make sure I got what I wished. I have seen how people so full of themselves wasted their years pondering on petty issues in accomplishing nothing, chasing after things they don't need, impressing people they don't like. It's time to stop all this nonsense.

I'm going to ask this questions to myself every time I'm feeling lazy:

"Am I going to take a leap of faith, or become an old man, filled with regrets waiting to die alone?"

No comments: