My Finance

Friday, November 18, 2005

My First Blog


Greetings to you all who are so kind to have a look at my blog...as you all know, and if you all don't know...this is my first ever blog...so...i'll try to make my blog as interesting as possible(if i'm not busy..^_^")..

Okay..Let's start this thing here...erm...okay okay...introduction first...My full name is CHEN YONG NING and i'm a Malaysian which ancestry lies back to China...but you can call me Alvin or Green~Love..

As you can see...my typing is all in green...that explains why i love green SO MUCH...whatever with a green with it will certainly catch my attention...wether it's ugly or nice or gorgeous...and i love to play PC games...particularly the blizzard games...Warcraft 3....Starcraft...Diablo 2...but other games too i like to play..like RPG...

I'm now having my tertiery education at a famous private university in Malaysia called Multimedia University or in short, MMU.I'm now pursuing my foundation in engineering course..

Life's been up and down where i have a hard time adapting to my new life...but...since the first semester was over life's better now and i'm now enjoying my life to its fullest whenever possible..

Need more info?? I can't think more of what to say...haha..So...i need you comments on my new blog...wether it's good or suck please tell me...

No comments: