My Finance

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh my...what a day...happy day..sad day..bittersweet..^_^"

Y'day was my physics midterm test..and..holy sh**...made a careless mistake..as well as forgetting some formulas...T_T..quite dissappointed 'cause i've done my revision i think should be sufficent..but..alas..it's not. So..have to work harder...but well..i've no regrets nevertheless...i've tried my best..hehe..^_^"

After the test I went to have supper with may..rommel..yar ling..soket..reimi..haha..nice..talked so many things about our childhood..the cartoons particularly..doraemon..ultraman..masked rider..cybercops..little lulu..popeye..power rangers..and many many many more...haha..nice moments...

Before talking with may and rommel a few days ago..i've thinking about giving up..but..after having a pep talk..or sort of..with them..i think i should have at least do something before i make any plan of giving up...haha..thanks May...

I'm going to buy my first ever graphic card of my 18 years of life late in the afternoon today!! Haha..hope i bought the right thing with a bargain..finger crossed...

Aiyo..assignment not yet do...hmm..Got to have a trip to the library again i guess..

No comments: