My Finance

Saturday, February 11, 2006

First Week...Bittersweet?

Finally..the first week is gone..Well..pratically..Reached Melaka at about 7.15am...Then reached EP at 7.30am..When we came back my housemates were still sleeping..so benny and I decided to wake them all up..haha...We're surprised too that there's two new housemates...Surprisingly..They were 87ers..One taking foundation in engineering..another taking beta in business...

Well..on that day I was hoping to see May..and..practically..I did..But..there's some distance...like..I found out that I don't know how to communicate with her...like I was afraid that I'll say something stupid..What's wrong with me?Hmm...

Now I'm thinking..What should I do?

V day's approaching..Time to decide...

Well..that's enough..now with the next topic..Practically..the first lectures...were all boring..except for Applied Math I guess..'cause our lecturer is a VERY strict guy...which is a good thing..in some way...but..in ANOTHER way...I dislike it..It's not that I hate him personally..anyway...I think he's a very good lecturer...

Rommel got a new phone..and I totally fall in love for it..'cause that k750i's camera's GOOD...Snapped a lot of photos with it..haha...maybe I'll buy one soon..haha...


^_^"...

No comments: