My Finance

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Shitty Week...

This week is the most "exciting" week in Melaka..You know why? First..I got a bad result for my midterm..which i thought i can do better..Then..Fees...RM1811.25...Damn MMU..two months of study = RM1811.25...And last..is the equation of stupidity....

Bad Result = RM1811.25

How sad was I..how dissapointed was I...how stupid was I...how lazy was I...how crazy was I...how hardworking was I...how playful was I...how bad was I...how good was I..how happy was I...how tired was I...how sweet was I..

Try adding all that emotions and feelings together and mixed it in 5 seconds..And if you can do that..Then you know how shitty this week will be for me...

Who knows my pain..No one..

I just want to shout out loud :"!@#$%%^&*^*&^%@^$!#%!^@$^&#!$#$!!!!!!!!"

No comments: